Friday, April 13, 2007

As you may know, I am a Boston Bruins fan.

As such, I don't have a lot to root for these days, but I'm happy to say that everybody who I know and like who still has a team in the playoffs has had their team win.

I have friends who are Rangers fans, Devils fans, Sabres Fans, and Sharks fans.

**UPDATE**
I have friends who are Penguins fans as well, but they are well aware of my deep seeded loathing for that team, and are used to me wishing them ill this time of year.

But as for the Bruins fans, whose team is spread out all over the multiple golf courses of North America, here's something for you guys.

How big do you think Zdeno Chara's golf clubs must be?

Those things must be HUGE.

Whoever has to caddy for Chara really drew shit duty.

Just sayin'

No comments: