Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Who says the NHL doesn't know its fans?

Buried deep within the bowels of NHL.com, deeper even than the photos of random celebrities pretending to appreciate the Stanley Cup, is the Fun & Games portion of the site. Sure, you'll find your usual assortment of "fun" "stuff" for the die-hard hockey fan: wallpapers, screensavers, video game reviews...and, of course, this:



That's right, it's an NHL trivia crossword puzzle! Finally! I've been racking my brain for years trying to figure out how to get my grandmother hooked on the sport - ever since they took the team logo crochet patterns off the site - and now the NHL has done the work for me!

Finger on the pulse, my friends...finger on the pulse.

All kidding aside, though, it was nice to see a picture of Bob Gainey with the Cup:



No comments: