Friday, October 12, 2007

Well, I finally got my key.


Yes, I finally obtained one of the "keys that could unlock my NHL dreams." They were handing them out at the store, so after all of the frustration of past days, we just walked up and grabbed one. Alas, after 20 minutes in line, the key did not unlock the box filled with prize envelopes. So I asked the guy who was in charge what to do with my key.

"You can keep it," he said.

Then it hit me- I can still unlock my NHL dreams!

All I have to do is use this beauty to key Ulf Samuelsson's car.

Eureka!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Or, to combine some older posts, you could key Gary Bettman's balls.

Ewwww.

WD to Evers to Chance said...

I finally got my key too, also at the opening. I went searching for those damn "NHL Street Teams" three separate times, only to get negged. No fun.

To top it off, the line was too long for me to bother waiting in line to unlock my dreams. But that's okay, b/c I got to touch the Cup and take a picture. Awww yeah.

And almost as awesome, I housed Ritch in fantasy last week thanks to a little something I like to call "assists."