Sunday, February 03, 2008

Goddamnit, Bruins.

You played such a great first period, and then what do you do?

Slowly, but surely, lose to the Detroit Red Wings.

I guess I can't be too mad at you guys, I mean, shit- who beats the Red Wings? Not a lot of teams this year, that's for sure.

Still, it woulda been nice.

But I'l tell ya, when you give up the go ahead goal to that team in the third period, never has a one goal lead seemed so insurmountable.

There was a bittersweet moment when the local Bruins broadcast showed the Red Wings record since they were bought by the Ilitch's.

Total turnaround.


And I know that Wings fans are pretty upset about all the early round playoff exits, but there's three cups there, and a consistently great product to watch, year in, year out.

Sigh-

How about those Patriots?

No comments: