- It's our first chance to shit on the new uniforms
- We'll get to see the skills competition, which only happens once a year (or when the score is tied at the end of overtime)
- It's the only hockey on this week (crap, sorry!)
- Debuting our new drinking game, where every time Gary Bettman insincerly praises the fans, we drink
- The sublime assistant coaching of Barry Trotz
- It's the only hockey on this week (OK, OK- Jesus!)
- Where else are you going to see Thornton and Cheechoo on the same line?
- To be able to witness, if only for one day, a hockey game that discourages hitting, fighting, incidental contact, hooking, holding, and gives Ovechkin and Crosby room to stand in front of the net unmolested
- It's the only hockey on this week
We're all ears.