Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Harry Sinden Steps Down-

WOW.

Big news out of Boston.

I guess now he'll have some free time to play golf with Joe Lieberman.

I'll refrain from dumping on the guy today- I know that many people feel that he was a puppet of Jeremy Jacobs, but let's be clear here- he coached the Bruins to a Stanley Cup, and was a member of the organization for more than 40 years. I'll hold off on a flash decision.

Press conference is in an hour.

I'll tell ya though, It's gonna be REAL fun to read the Globe and the Herald tomorrow, boy.

Wait- shhh!

You hear that sound?

That's Kevin Paul DuPont hustling his ass off.

Fill us in, buddy- we're counting on you here.

Oh- and more importantly, here's a hearty "welcome to the world" to Gabriella Duben, born August 7th, 2006.

No comments: