Thursday, December 28, 2006

I had a joke forwarded to me-

If you write a hockey blog, you get stuff sent to you from time to time.

So I got this joke today. It's kind of an old one, pretty gross, not that funny, and they got the punchline wrong.

Still, it's nice to be thought of.

Here's the joke:

>Q: What's the difference between Wayne Gretzky and Courtney Love?
>
>A: Wayne takes a shower after three periods.

Can you see the error in the punchline? Here's how it's supposed to go:

>Q: What's the difference between Wayne Gretzky and Courtney Love?
>
>A:Courtney Love has coached an NHL franchise to 13 fewer wins this season.

But that wasn't all I got sent over the past week. The fine folks behind the movie "In the Crease" were good enough to send me a screener of their film. I'll watch it over the next few days and let you know what I think- but the trailer looks really good- Check it out:

No comments: